Sunday, August 19, 2012

Casualties


My favorite shot
Casual Sneakers
*my priceless smile*
| Topman Two-toned polo shirt  | Topman Arc Leg shorts  |  Topman Fedora hat  |  Topman Casual sneakers |

So, at last, I finally have the time to update my blog. I've been busy with my exams. Enough with the chit-chat and let's proceed on my look.

This pictures were taken last August 11. What I wore is an effortless get-up. I was too lazy to dress up because we only went to a nearby mall. I want to have a casual look so, I wore these comfy clothes. I think that my look is great.

I try my best to try different styles. I think that I need more improvement. As you can see, my emotions are bi-polar. This is like the first time I smiled :)) LOLJK. I prefer to be serious instead of smiling. Because I think that I look better being serious rather than smiling. :))




The day was not only a normal day instead this was my dad's birthday. Happy birthday, Dad even though its already late. I love my dad so much. He's my best friend. He is always by my side supporting us in everything we do. I wish that you always have good health. Thank you! Best dad ever! \m/

Photos by Gem



2 comments:

  1. I think you look good when you smile, seriously! I love the thoughts you have to your dad its so sweet dear... Happy birthday to your dad.. btw love your blog do you mind following each otheR?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SASA! :"> Love your comment! Thank you dear reader! Followed yoou ♥

      Delete

Share your thoughts! I'll be happy to reply to it! Each and every comment is appreciated! Thank you dear reader!