Monday, May 13, 2013

Baguio Photo Diary: Second Day



So, here is the continuation of the Baguio trip I had last month. For our second day, we decided to go to Camp John Hay and explore Tree Top Adventure. It is not my first time to encounter Tree Top because I already got to experience it at Subic. In my own point of view, Baguio's Tree Top is more adventurous compared to Subic's. Why? The location has a higher altitude than of Subic's which means more fun and breath-taking as well! 

As you can see on the photos above, my cousin and I rode their "Silver Surfer" and "Superman" zip line. The zip lines gave me adrenaline rush. I can just ride it all day long! LOL! In addition, the trees give off fresh air which is very relaxing. When you plan to visit Baguio, be sure to jaunt here. It is definitely an escape to all the stress on your jobs, works and stress. This is a superb place for you to unwind.

What are your thoughts, dear reader? :)

8 comments:

  1. such a cool place
    seru banget kayanya

    www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely is cool! I can't wait to go back again there soon. Thank you Poldo!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness this looks so fun! I hope one day I'll get to go somewhere like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Yinyin! Thank you so much for dropping by! Definitely! You should come visit here! :)

      Delete
  3. I am sure you had hellova fun . Checked some of your previous posts . I love your style . Mind following each other via GFC & Bloglovin ? Let me know.

    Https://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by! You're right! It was hellafun! Yes, I would love to follow you. Follow back too! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. cool blog!
    www.deanmarkstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts! I'll be happy to reply to it! Each and every comment is appreciated! Thank you dear reader!